Hi, I'm making several custom championships im GTR2 and one of them uses cars from the DPi class, for now I have the Cadillac DPi and the Mazda RT24P, but I still have left the Acura ARX-05 DPi and I can't get it anywhere. Does someone have that car and could he/she share it?
Thanks in advance.
Car mod request
Re: Car mod request
I'll take a look around. You might try asking in #gtr2-requests on the Simwiki discord, too.PRM140899 wrote: Sat May 02, 2026 2:14 pm Hi, I'm making several custom championships im GTR2 and one of them uses cars from the DPi class, for now I have the Cadillac DPi and the Mazda RT24P, but I still have left the Acura ARX-05 DPi and I can't get it anywhere. Does someone have that car and could he/she share it?
Thanks in advance.
You can also try following these tips for how to search for mods:
https://www.simwiki.net/wiki/GTR2#Finding_Mods
Good luck!
Re: Car mod request
Hi again, I'm looking for some mods for the NGTC class from the BTCC, for now I have the BMW 125i and the Honda Civic. I was wondering if there are some other cars like the Ford Focus, Toyota Corolla... I know they exist for rfactor 2, but I don't if they exist for GTR2.
Thanks
Thanks
Re: Car mod request
I'll have to take a look in my files. Join us on Simwiki discord and somebody else might have some stuff, too.
Re: Car mod request
Okay, I see these mods on EEC. I'll ask if I can share them.PRM140899 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2026 5:01 pm Hi again, I'm looking for some mods for the NGTC class from the BTCC, for now I have the BMW 125i and the Honda Civic. I was wondering if there are some other cars like the Ford Focus, Toyota Corolla... I know they exist for rfactor 2, but I don't if they exist for GTR2.
Re: Car mod request
I got permissions, PM'd you a download link
Re: Car mod request
Hi again, I'm looking for two specific cars, one I know it exists, but it's only in trackaholics as far as I know, the other I don't know if it has actually been made:
-Brabham BT63 GT2 (Shovas showed it on his youtube channel)
-Lotus Exige Sport GT3 (specifically, the model from 2013 onwards, the modernized one that ran in the same years, more or less, as the Ginetta G55 GT3).
I ask for the brabham, because I got to know about that forum at the start of this year, and by that time, they no longer accept new members.
Thanks
-Brabham BT63 GT2 (Shovas showed it on his youtube channel)
-Lotus Exige Sport GT3 (specifically, the model from 2013 onwards, the modernized one that ran in the same years, more or less, as the Ginetta G55 GT3).
I ask for the brabham, because I got to know about that forum at the start of this year, and by that time, they no longer accept new members.
Thanks
Re: Car mod request
Sent you a DM about the stuff you're looking for
Re: Car mod request
Sorry for the delay, thanks for the cars.
Unfortunately, I haven't found the lotus exige I was looking for, the only forum I didn't check is trackaholics, but since I've never been a member of that forum and they no longer admit new members, I can't enter there.
By any chance, won't you know from where to get the first model of the Aston Martin Vantage GT4? If possible, the one that competed in the Spa 24h 2010? It's an Aston Martin without a rear wing, the very first vantage gt4 model.
Unfortunately, I haven't found the lotus exige I was looking for, the only forum I didn't check is trackaholics, but since I've never been a member of that forum and they no longer admit new members, I can't enter there.
By any chance, won't you know from where to get the first model of the Aston Martin Vantage GT4? If possible, the one that competed in the Spa 24h 2010? It's an Aston Martin without a rear wing, the very first vantage gt4 model.